Enterprise Architect, Public Sector
Area of expertise:
Our Canada Government and Public Services Team is looking for a senior Enterprise Architect that will act as an orchestrator helping our clients in their digital transformation journeys. You will be involved in all facets of the sales process, including lead generation, demo creation, creation and presentation of sales decks, scoping, estimating and pricing deals, contract creation, responses to RFPs and transition of projects from sales into delivery.
The successful candidate will be a Swiss Army Knife of a human being: with a wide breadth of knowledge across Cloud and custom application development, and an insatiable hunger to learn new things.
- Solution Acumen, orchestrator of business outcomes by leveraging the best offerings across all of Avanade’s expertise from (Azure, Security, D365, M365, Data & AI , Managed Services)
- Industry Acumen experience with large government and public sector deals
- Client Acumen develop executive relationships as a trusted advisor with key business and technology stakeholders
- Create Technology Strategy, Roadmaps as part of the Advisory engagements.
- Assess Architectures, assess capability gaps
- Work closely with Client EA team to define Enterprise Architecture and Roadmap
- Provide Technology Leadership and oversight on client engagements
- Senior Executive level discussions on Tech Strategy and roadmap
- Support Technical Sales by acting as the overall SISA for complex RFPs spanning multiple MUs and technologies
- Building high impact relationships with our parents Accenture, Microsoft
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.