ERP Software Developer
Area of expertise:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. We were created in 2000 as a joint venture between Accenture LLP and Microsoft to combine deep industry and business expertise with the best enterprise software solutions. Today, Avanade is majority owned by Accenture.
Avanade provides state-of-the-art infrastructure solutions based on Microsoft technology in the area of application & server infrastructure, cloud-based solutions, desktop and workplace IT solutions, massaging, collaboration …
As an ERP Software Developer, you design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use. You serve as technical expert on development projects and participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
Day-to-day you will:
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new modules and extensions in AX
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Support the functional consultant in tracing during prototyping
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirement
- Develop new components to/within the MS Dynamics AX suite
- Perform technical tests
- Maintain and repair existing applications
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of the future changes to the system for one or more functional domains.
If you share our passion for technology, consulting and customer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
You will leverage your technical and consulting skills in large customer facing projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers
- Higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Min. 1 year of development/programming experience
- Significant practical and technical experience in a Microsoft development environment Knowledge of .NET is a strong asset (C# and/or VB.NET, XML, web services, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer focus
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A career that allows you to learn and grow.
You want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.