ERP D365 Project Delivery Manager
Area of expertise:
Dynamics 365 ERP Delivery Manager professionals design, customize, develop, deploy, and integrate enterprise Dynamics business application solutions for Avanade and its clients. This involves identifying, crafting, and mapping the business processes to the application with a diverse set of environments where there could be additional solutions are at work.
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for successful delivery of D365 projects to Avanade clients through organization, management and monitoring of people, methodologies, and technologies throughout the project life cycle. The Delivery Manager works closely with both internal Avanade and client partners from requirements-gathering through full implementation and demonstrate capacity to encourage and sustain delivery of quality work. You will identify and implement ongoing improvement initiatives, processes and tools that support improvements in productivity, efficiency, issue resolution and cost.
Do you want to work in an environment that supports you? We believe in gender equity and an inclusive community!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, professional development, and paid Microsoft certification opportunities.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring alignment to Avanade methodologies and ensuring client happiness
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks, while monitoring, reporting, and responding to issues and risks associated with the project
- Develop, implement, and maintain a detailed project work plan, including traceable requirements, appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure timely, on-budget and quality outcomes
- Engage and partner with appropriate onshore, offshore and near shore workforces, including service licensing agreements
- Develop and implement change-management and change-enablement processes throughout project duration.
- Conduct detailed analyses/interviews to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting engagement practices such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc., and provide input for workshops and support clients in service delivery transformation
- Assist in the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Avanade's standard tools
You are an expert leader of Business Applications projects. You should have knowledge in Dynamics 365 and the lifecycle of planning, implementing, and maintaining such solutions. You likely have around ten years of relevant project delivery experience and five years of leading complex teams of business and technical resources to successful business outcomes.
You should be able to demonstrate key proficiencies including:
- Project/program management in complex mid to large sized programs: workplan management, scope management, financial management, contract and commercial management, vendor, and ecosystem management.
- Project/program mobilization and recovery experience of Dynamics 365 engagements ($1+Million)
- Business process design, systems configuration, application development, testing, localization, and deployment
- Consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in project leadership roles
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and business partners, both verbally and in written form.
You likely possess a bachelor’s degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of proven people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.