ERP Business Analyst Intern - Winter 2022 Co-op
Area of expertise:
Cutting-edge, high-profile, game-changing work - just another day as a ERP Business Analyst at Avanade
Avanade’s North American Internship Program was created for one purpose: revolutionize the way we design and deliver engaging, connected experiences for our clients and their customers. Through the combination of creative and technology expertise, our digital interns will spend their time creating never-before-seen, radical and exciting solutions to our clients’ biggest business challenges. If you’re interested in having an impact on tomorrow’s digital landscape, then let us know who you are, what you do, and why we’d be crazy not to bring you onboard.
During our internship program, you will have the opportunity to experience our culture, build your network and apply your education, while gaining real-world experience. You’ll spend your time taking on a variety of roles with some fun along the way. The experience only lasts 4 months, but will open up a lifetime of opportunity.
- Current university student, preferably in third year
- Pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related discipline
- Creative mind and collaborative spirit
Your skillset and experience likely include:
- Requirements gathering
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Relationship skills and ability to interact with clients
- Capacity to work as an independent individual contributor and cooperative teammate
- Time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven attitude
- Passionate about IT projects and learning new technologies
- Partner with teammates to gather and analyze client needs
- Work with clients to understand existing business processes and contribute to new processes and system designs
- Leverage technology to connect a client’s business needs to the right Avanade solutions
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.