EA to the Global CEO & Chief of Staff
Area of expertise:
Together, we go beyond.
As Executive Assistant to the Global CEO & Chief of Staff, you would provide support on a one-to-one working relationship whilst being managed by the Business Manager. You are part of a small and dynamic team at the heart of Avanade.
You would have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations with strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. As the Executive Assistant, you would work independently on certain projects, from conception to completion, under a great deal of pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with absolute discretion. You must be able to manage multiple stakeholders, successful under pressure. You are a calm and unflappable person who enjoys working in a small, entrepreneurial environment whilst appreciating the largeness of the company, its parents, and all objectives. This person is dedicated, results driven, community oriented and able to work well under high pressure. You must have experience working in a demanding C-Suite role previously, preferably experience coordinating across time zone as this is a global role.
- Responsible for all incoming, internal and some external requests, will be exposed to many confidential materials and treat all matters in a positive, energetic, and professional manner.
- Deliver highest quality admin support to the CEO & Chief of Staff offices.
- A high degree of confidentiality maintaining privacy of all tasks performed under the umbrella of the CEO’s office.
- Managing and strategizing very active calendars for both CEO (with guidance from the Business Manager when required) and Chief of Staff.
- Responsible for global travel itineraries and managing complicated meeting itineraries whilst travelling overseas.
- Supporting the Business Manager when required on meeting and event planning (primarily for C-Suite executives i.e., Avanade Board and Executive Committee meetings) in accordance with established policies and procedures within the organisation.
- Specific understanding of working across multiple time zones and capable of managing own time well.
Ad-hoc Responsibilities as required:
- Special projects linked to the Office of the CEO e.g., logistics around major events.
- Assist in compilation of presentation decks for the Chief of Staff.
- Perform records management, tracking and maintaining documents, distribution lists, team sites.
- You may on occasion be required to work outside of normal working hours but should not be regarded as a prerequisite.
At Avanade, we believe in making a genuine human impact in everything we do. We transform businesses, uncover ways technology can improve the way we work and live, and change the world for the better. All this through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft technology.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Avanade has 50,000 digitally connected people operating across 25 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
We’re interested in getting to know you and figuring out what we can do together. Hit Apply Now and let’s start the conversation.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.