Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. We were created in 2000 as a joint venture between Accenture LLP and Microsoft to combine deep industry and business expertise with the best enterprise software solutions. Today, Avanade is majority owned by Accenture.
Avanade provides state-of-the-art infrastructure solutions based on Microsoft technology in the area of application & server infrastructure, cloud-based solutions, desktop and workplace IT solutions, massaging, collaboration…
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
About the job
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You’ll be solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365. Working in the ERP team you’ll collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical, admin or operational support. You will leverage your technical and consulting skills in large customer facing projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers
As a Functional Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Consultant :
- You are a client-facing consultant and together with your team, you are responsible for the delivery of Dynamics 365 projects.
- You map the processes that are carried out at our customers in the field of logistics and related processes.
- You collect the requirements, make a design of the solution that supports and optimizes the business processes of our customers in the best way.
- Together with a team of other experts, both onshore and offshore, you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented.
- You coach less experiences colleagues and you can of course also be coached by the solution architect.
- You also contribute to any aftercare, such as organizing and providing workshops for users.
- Significant practical and functional experience with the implementation of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain (F&O). You have a strong knowledge of supply chain modules, being Microsoft certified is an advantage.
- Higher Degree in Business or Economics, Computer science or similar industry experience
- You are able to quickly understand customer processes in the field of logistics and to write a functional design.
- Excellent communication skills, client facing experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer focus
What we offer
Together we go beyond. At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A career that allows you to learn and grow.
You want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!