Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Apps Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As a Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Apps Solution Architect, you are considered a Solution Specialist and have in depth knowledge of D365 CE/CRM and Power Platform. You are energetic and passionate about Dynamics 365 CE/CRM and the Power Platform and how it can be used to solve complex business problems. You have in-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Apps including Field Services and/or Project Services Automation and third-party ISV solutions.
You lead presales engagements, providing expert services to solution large complex deals that span multiple technologies and offerings. You will lead the delivery team and provide Architecture guidance and direction leveraging your deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE/CRM and Power Platform
You are also seen as a technology leader within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Lead Pre-Sales engagements, meeting tight timelines.
- Assist in Sales activities and planning as required
- Leverage technical expertise to Architect Design and Solution CRM solutions. You will also be required to be hands-on with Dynamics 365 CE/CRM and Power Platform.
- Liaise effectively between clients, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Assess Client requirements and scope and recommend appropriate solutions
- Design Conceptual and Technical architecture
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Support the team in defining technical, operational and user requirements
- Oversee the timely and effective resolution of client issues
- Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process
- Travel as needed. You may be required to travel based on presales and project demands.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE/CRM.
- Architecting large complex solutions using the Microsoft Stack.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE/CRM, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service
- Experience in implementing Field Services and / or Project Services Automation is desirable and as well as knowledge of Resource Scheduling solutions.
- Good understanding of Augmented Reality solutions, Azure Cognitive Services, RPA and Integration with Dynamics 365 CE/CRM.
- DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE/CRM.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
Your non-technical skills include:
- Familiar with the core Microsoft offerings and an understanding of Digital Marketing Solutions e.g., Episerver, Sitecore and Adobe
- Pre-Sales experience especially with right-fit solutioning based on high level or ambiguous requirements and a good understanding of pricing strategies.
- Proposal Writing, Product Demonstration and Presentations.
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Client management skills and the ability to work with clients to develop and manage an action plan.
- Implementation experience across multiple industries e.g. Health and Public Sector, Resources, Utilities, Retail, Logistics, Communications and Media, Insurance, Professional Services and Banking
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Indigenous Australians Policy Statement
Avanade Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of Australia.
In seeking to take forward a reconciliation process, Avanade Australia commits itself to playing its part in promoting the rights of Indigenous Australians to equitable participation in the workplace.
Avanade Australia will continue to develop a supportive organisational culture that values and respects Indigenous culture and accommodates cultural differences.
A diverse and inclusive business provides us the best opportunity to put our people first and keep our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.