Area of expertise:
The purpose of the Delivery Management Office (DMO) is to deliver effective and proactive support to engagements across the Avanade UK portfolio through a set of defined processes/application of global policies. To provide accurate and timely management information to support decision making, across the portfolio, ensuring that the finances for ALL projects within own area of control are successfully managed. This will include ensuring invoicing and financial forecasting is completed in a timely manner, ensuring invoices are paid on time and monitoring project performance against agreed budget information.
Additional Job Details:
- Monitoring and forecasting of project costs, revenues and billings including production of invoices, forecasting, revenue recognition models, variance analysis and the tracking of project financial performance against original deal economics.
- Tracking and analysing status of current and trend project performance data. Assisting delivery leads with creation and maintenance of project and programme plans.
Governance and Assurance
- Adherence to corporate and customer policy. Set up and run of regular engagement/account/
portfolio governance activities.
• Experience with financial management activities, managing budgets and raising invoices
• General consulting skills, good customer focus and able to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
• Excellent prioritisation skills & team working skills
• Excel, Project Management
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.