Data and AI Architect
Area of expertise:
As a part of the Data & Applied Intelligence (AI) Solution Area, in a highly visible Data & AI Architect role, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You will be an experienced, passionate, and client-centric Data & Analytics Solution Architect, and will drive client roadmaps, program building, incorporating intelligent processes into existing business processes, and solution planning. You will leverage a portfolio of solutions that includes, but is not limited to, diverse data (including IoT) and advanced analytics capabilities, such as data engineering, data modeling, machine learning, cognitive services (NLP, Computer Vision, etc.), and data visualization that are powered by Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics services.
Within a Highly Collaborative and Entrepreneurial Environment, You Will:
• Originate, develop, and grow exceptional internal and external client relationships.
• Be known for your “client-centric” approach and delivery excellence.
• Lead and partner across our global landscape to identify priority accounts and premier bids where our Data & AI offerings (aligned to Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics services) can deliver tangible value to our clients.
• Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for the proposed Data & AI solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap aligned to clients’ business needs, including elements such as use case(s) definition, business case, user experience design, business process flows, functional data flow, data catalogs, technical data flows, cloud consumption estimates, delivery approach, resources plans, risks, assumptions, dependencies, etc.
• Build, leverage, and maintain successful industry partnerships with our parent companies (Accenture and Microsoft), with a goal of increasing Avanade's market share in a collaborative model.
• Drive Avanade Data & AI offerings in the market, effectively positioning those offerings with sales teams, channels, and target clients.
• Engage with clients’ leadership and technology teams in strategic discussions to provide outstanding technical strategy and industry guidance to improve their long-term business goals.
• Lead quality assurance (QA) activities from design to implementation phase of the proposed Data & AI solutions.
• Provide technical leadership as a member of the Analytics Practice in areas such as data access & ingestion, data processing, data integration, data modeling, database design & implementation, data visualization, and advanced analytics.
• Establish relationships with Solution Architects in other parts of the business within Avanade and Accenture and collaborate on designing standard methodologies across the company.
Experience Required for Success:
• Track record of developing and growing exceptional client relationships with a reputation for delivering a "best in class" end-to-end client experience.
• A passion for driving business technology solutions.
• Demonstrated people leadership, “leading by influence”, and effective peer teaming expertise in large, multinational organizations with globally distributed teams.
• Experience with the decision-making process and policies involved in a large and highly complex matrixed organization.
• Experience assessing and managing the opportunities and risks associated with large-scale complex services & consulting engagements.
• Knowledge and understanding of industry-standard business practices.
• Demonstrated experience in turning business use cases and requirements into technical solutions.
• Applied experience in designing and solutioning programs and system integration projects that include Modern Data Platforms and AI and Advanced Analytics solutions (preferably based on Azure PaaS & SaaS), having worked in a business consulting (technology focus) environment or a combination of experience and relevant education.
• Solid understanding of the value proposition(s) associated with AI, Data, PaaS, and DevOps, including business processing mapping of Data & Analytics solutions.
• Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows (data pipelines).
• Ability to apply methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data & Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and systems integration.
• Ability to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language.
• Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns, Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes as well as DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
Benefits of being an Avanade Employee
• Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
• Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
• Flexible working arrangements
• Generous parental leave
• Corporate private health insurance discounts
• Up to 80 hours of training per year
Please note that Australian Citizenship is Required. Please do not apply to this role if you are not an Australian citizen.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.