Data Scientist (Computer Vision)
Area of expertise:
As a Machine learning engineer with Computer vision skills, you will lead the development of analytics solutions based on machine learning & statistical predictive algorithms for clients of Data & AI to solve some of their most pressing challenges. We are looking for experienced data scientists with extensive hands-on experience in machine and deep learning with proven expertise in Computer vision and Custom vision, statistical modeling, and software development, proven scientific research skills, and technical leadership as well as commercial experience required to apply these skills in a consulting-based project environment.
- Assessment of client requirements and the design of solutions to address them based on data analysis, data science, technology, and business process design.
- Data science project and resource planning.
- Deep understanding of Video Analytics and design solutions around image processing, OCR, image enhancement, Object detection and recognition.
- Able to articulate and mitigate challenges on image processing solutions with transfer learning, hands on expertise with GANs, RNNs and CNNs especially with Computer vision.
- Ability to deploy models to production, monitor data drift, able to manage the Machine learning model life cycle, improve model accuracy
- Knowledge on Computer vision and custom vision libraries and frameworks across various platforms, image labelling and annotation tools
- Create reusable assets with Computer vision/ Custom vision that can be showcased to clients and easily plugged in to Vision analytics use cases.
- Ability to run and develop machine learning models on variety of platforms (on premise and cloud)
- Development of operating models and strategies for clients in analytics and data science.
- Provision of advice to clients on approaches to solving complex business problems through the application of technology and data analysis.
- Mentoring of more junior team members in data science, consulting, and advisory skills.
- Supporting the development of the company brand through participation in communities, blogs, forums, or other public domains under the headline of data science, analytics, or related topics.
- Lead on the development of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and statistical algorithms and solutions using R and Python.
- Prepare advanced data analyses and present results of these analyses to business stakeholders.
- Engage with clients throughout the lifecycle of the project on both advisory and delivery assignments.
- Participate in pre-sales activities to demonstrate how data science and statistics may be applied for the commercial advantage of potential clients.
- Define and help to design the analytics solution architecture from a pragmatic standpoint.
- Take a lead role in client project delivery to help client engagements through to a commercially successful conclusion.
- Lead and support blended teams of colleagues, client, and partner resources to help share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
- Support the ongoing development of the Data Science practice technically.
We are looking for the following experience profile:
- Significant experience with architecting solutions with Computer vision and custom using data science solutions for customers.
- Expertise with Python/R, Scala, Spark/PySpark or any other ML language
- Knowledge on Image annotation and labelling tools like VOTT, CVAT, label box, labelimg etc.
- Hands on expertise with Recurrent neural Networks (RNNs), Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), GANs (Generative Adversarial Networks) with Computer vision
- Ability to train huge data set of images and leverage Transfer Learning.
- Build and implement the entire ML model lifecycle.
- Able to quickly ramp up on industry standard Vision and Video analytics tools and integrate them in to solutions and business cases.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Technologies
- Hands-on experience in data science, machine learning and statistical analytics.
· Able to select models intuitively
· Training using Transfer learning and improving accuracy using techniques like contrastive learning .
- Understanding of structured and unstructured data analysis, streaming data, IoT, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and related topical analytics fields.
- Understanding of data science methodologies and the processes of data scientists follow in problem-solving.
- Significant experience in implementing/deploying in Azure/AWS/GCP
- Able to manage teams across multiple projects.
- Comfortable actively engaging and leading sales and business development opportunities with clients.
- The extensive commercial or academic experience of developing ML & AI solutions using R and Python.
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms.
- Hands-on experience and skills in developing complex query structures with SQL and/or NoSQL query languages.
- Strong business analysis skills and a deep understanding of analytics, especially video analytics and image processing.
- Proven scientific research skills (published scientific papers and/or scientific conference presentations).
- Advanced degree (Ph.D.) in machine learning, computer science, physics, applied mathematics, Computer vision or statistics or other similar demonstrable experience with Machine learning and Computer Vision.
- Hands-on experience and understanding of deep learning techniques (TensorFlow, Theano, MXNet, Keras, PyTorch, RNNs, CNNs, Transfer learning, Open CV, image edge detection, image enhancement libraries)
- Hands on expertise with OCR frameworks like
- Expertise with DNN Models like, YOLO, F*-RCNN, Mask RCNN, RESNET, RETINANET
- Knowledge on Azure Machine learning services.
· Skilled in image filtering, enhancements, contrasting, edge detection
- OCR expertise like tesseract-ocr, OPEN CV , ABBYY
- Experience with big data stack (Spark/PySpark, Hadoop, Storm, Hive & Pig) and NoSQL stores.
- Experience with distributed machine learning (RHadoop, Spark MLlib).
- Strong algorithmic and programming skills in Java or C/C++ or C# or Scala.
- A solid grounding in applied mathematics, especially optimization and graph theory, and statistics.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.