Data Platform Architect
Area of expertise:
As a Data Platform Architect in the Azure Center of Excellence (Data & AI Pillar), you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes. You have long-term experience helping clients amplify their existing data and analytic platforms by designing and implementing state-of-the-art, best-in-breed data and advanced analytics platforms on the cloud.
You are driven to innovate and strive to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Data & AI and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
Within a highly collaborative environment you will
- Define the solution architecture for new opportunities within Data & AI space, which will help our clients modernize and scale their Data Platforms.
- · Help clients identify their optimal Data Journey to Cloud in terms of architectures, organization, data management, business case and roadmap.
- · Architect the Modern Data Platforms while leveraging cloud offerings such as Azure Databricks, Azure Syanpse Apache Spark, Power BI (or comparative AWS and GCP experience)
- · Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to assess business requirements, cost-effective services and use cases.
- · Lead RFP and RFI answers in terms of architectures, resources, costs, project plan and roadmap to drive outcomes and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- · Perform assessments to determine the technical feasibility of building a Data & AI solution. Help build PoC and define MVPs as needed.
- · Contribute to and define the high-level solution and act as functional expert on the project.
- · Support Go-to-Market efforts defining how to align Data & AI technologies to the different industry needs and opportunities, including participation in creation of Point of Views, industry offerings, client roundtables, industry events, internal trainings to evangelized Data & AI solutions, hackathons / datathons, etc.
- · Experience with various Azure PaaS services within Data, AI & IoT space (e.g. Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Synapse, Azure IoT, MLFlow, Cognitive Services, Apache Spark, Delta Lake, Purview etc.)
- · Experience in data platform/pipeline management, performance optimization and ensuring companies can scale with the needs of their business and industry. Data strategy and data management experience is welcome.
- · Demonstrated ability to work in roles with growing responsibility within professional services/management consulting or technology firms positioning solutions against competitors and supporting account teams in a proactive way.
- · Passionate about the design and development of Data & AI solutions always aligned to market drivers.
- · Ability to develop capabilities, and to continue to support client teams in growing their data landscape.
- · Participate in the pursuit of engagements, maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase resulting in repeat client business.
- · Some experience of one or more industries is welcome and an eagerness to learn more is preferred.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business, and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military, or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.