Data & IoT Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
- Understand customers’ overall IT/OT landscape, business priorities and success criteria to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions).
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to plan and estimate roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of proposed deals and successful deployments, transitioning the solution to the delivery team.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT/Business decision makers, who drive the adoption of the IoT platform within their company to enable them to be strong advocates.
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community.
- Assess the Customers' IoT and cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
- Design of large-scale Enterprise IoT/Analytics solutions integrating heterogeneous devices, which should preferably include Azure IoT and Azure Data Platform.
- 8-10 years of experience in the architecting and developing enterprise applications by using legacy and modern technologies on Cloud platforms.
- Deep expertise in complex lambda architecture, serverless computing, enterprise integration, API management, cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud communication.
- Knowledge of several of the most widely adopted IoT “verticals” (Connected Fleet, Connected Insurance, Connected Factory, Connected Vehicle, Connected Worker).
- Industry expertise in an IoT heavy industry such as Manufacturing, Utilities, Resources, and Retail is preferred.
- Knowledge of the edge/gateway vendor ecosystem.
- Good communication skills at every level, from operational up to executive.
- At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
- Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, phone, insurances.
- A very strong training & development focus, with an internal University and ample opportunity to learn and grow.
- A personal career plan, controlled by you and guided by Avanade.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.