Area of expertise:
Do you love making sure that information is available and consumable? So do we.
As a Data Engineer Consultant, you know the importance of data to the business. You design and set up projects that bring together information from various sources to enable analysis and decision-making. You make sure that data is accessible and easy to use for routine and ad-hoc analysis.
Day-to-day, you will be:
You’re a Data Engineer who knows how to find, store, analyze, transform and present a range of information from different sources so that everyone can access what they need effectively.
Your skills and experience likely include:
- Hands-on in structured problem-solving.
- Excellent collaboration skills with business analysts and data scientists.
- The ability to apply methods to tackle business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services combined with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Being engaged in end-to-end Data Ingestion → Data Transformation → Data Persistence → Performance Optimization process.
Minimum technical requirements:
- At least two years of commercial experience with object-oriented languages (Python and\or C# is strongly preferred, but could be Java/C++ as long as you are willing to learn Python and\or C#)
- SQL Server, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory
The following are important for us, any knowledge/experience would be a huge advantage:
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Graphs (Azure Digital Twins, Gremlin, Neo4j)
- Azure Streaming Analytics
- Azure IoT in a general sense
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.