Area of expertise:
Do you love making sure that information is available and consumable? So do we.
As a Data & AI Consultant, you know the importance of data to the business. You design and set up projects that bring together information from various sources to enable analysis and decision-making. You make sure that data is accessible and easy to use for routine and ad-hoc analysis.
Day-to-day, you will be:
- Finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise.
- Collecting the data from various sources, transforming it into desire formats, and storing it into data stores like Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Implementing complex, large-scale big data projects focusing on collecting, managing, analyzing, and visualizing large datasets.
- Taking part in designing and running bespoke data services for individual projects.
- Staying up to date with leading-edge processes in using, retrieving data, building machine learning models.
- Crafting and use effective metrics and monitoring processes.
- Support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals
You’re a Data and AI engineer who knows how to find, store, analyze, train model and present a range of information from different sources so that everyone can access what they need quickly, simply, and use it effectively.
Your skills and experience likely include:
- Hands-on in structured problem solving
- Great collaboration skills
- The ability to apply methods to tackle business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration
- Efficient on using data to train models.
- Building and using models to automate processes like image classification, speech recognition, and market forecasting.
- Being engaged in end-to-end Data Ingestion → Data Transformation → Data Persistence → Performance Optimization process.
Minimum technical requirements:
- At least two years of experience with object-oriented languages (C# is strongly preferred, but could be Java/C++ as long as you are willing to learn C# in the near future)
- Python at an intermediate or higher level
- SQL Server, Azure Databricks or Spark or Machine Learning (commercial experience).
The following are important for us, any knowledge/experience would be a huge advantage:
- ETL/ELT (Azure Data Factory)
- Azure ML or TensorFlow,
- Azure Synapse Analytics, MLOps.
It would be additionally nice if you’ve also heard of:
- CosmosDB/MongoDB, Data Lake, Azure Streaming Analytics, Bot Framework
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.