D365 Technical Consultant - Supply Chain Management
Area of expertise:
As an Avanade D365 F&O Supply Chain Management (SCM) Consultant you will be responsible for participating in all phases of the project life cycle including: analysing, designing, modelling, testing, training, pre and post Go live support, and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work in dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX SCM experience (prefer at minimum AX 2012 R3)
- Proven experience leading requirement gathering and discovery with users and stakeholders
- Participation in FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete functional design specifications
- Solid experience in designing and writing technical specification documents
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Experience and strong working knowledge across key SCM modules and Microsoft products.
- Products and Inventory
- Procure to pay
- Order to cash
- Warehouse management
- Transportation management
- Master planning, demand and supply forecasting
- Intercompany trade
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Data migration, data management and FastTrack go-live assessment
- Security framework. roles and best practices
- Understanding the integration options and underlying technologies available
- Power Platform, Logic Apps, Power Automate
- Azure Data Lake, CDS, Dual Write
- Using Lifecycle Services to design and plan a project
- Using Azure DevOps, test case planning and acceptance testing framework
Current Certifications are preferred
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating SCM processes and recommending improvements
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships.
- Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organization, from C-Suite, SME and End users.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
- Prepared for some domestic travel as required
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a larger team throughout an enterprise transformation
- High degree of initiative and personal responsibility
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.