D365 Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
Do you build businesses through inspired architecture? So do we.
You look at complex businesses like a puzzle, seeing the big picture clearly and how all the pieces fit together. You are the ultimate authority on how to design customer centric solutions and system architecture that will free a business to move faster.
About the job:
Our clients' needs are the foundation from which you’ll build extraordinary architecture. You’ll provide the vision and oversight for developing new and improved software products, and foster a culture where people turn to you for advice. You’ll be defining system, technical and application architectures and making sure we stay on the right track, maintaining our cost-effectiveness and competitiveness. You’re involved in our business initiatives and objectives and can relate these to infrastructure and development architecture.
- Deploy ERP architecture by recommending hardware and software solutions, tools and utilities; establishing workflows and business rules; setting standards and guidelines; testing simulations and managing demo-environments; and resolving problems
- Offer technical support on solution roadmap and upgrade scripts
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of customizations, software architecture and technical installation
- Connect analysts and programmers to maintain solutions
- Capture the technical design of a solution or product
- Validate the technical feasibility of functional designs
- Design the technical architecture for integrating between AX and other applications, including third-party packages and modules
- Travel, as needed.
As a Dynamics AX/365 F&O Architect, you will ensure the quality and thoroughness of the analysis performed under your supervision and gather approvals for project deliverables. You will be responsible for maintaining requirements packages and leading work plan tasks, as well as identifying and mitigating risks. You will be responsible for your team’s delivery securing the highest possible quality!
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- A proven track record in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 F&O consulting in a finance and cost accounting environment plus a deep understanding of the Dynamics 365 ERP value-chain
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - 'Customer Focus' and a strong relationship builder
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Global skill requirements to come; speak to hiring manages, capability leads, and region Talent Community champions for needs in your local market
- You have a strong analytical mind with a talent for leading and mentoring others. You are skilled at distilling information into insights that can be used to compete and win.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.