D365 CRM Automation Tester
Area of expertise:
We are seeking an Automation Tester to join Avanade’s CRM Talent Community, working with Dynamics 365 on a large customer engagement. In this role you will perform a wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that the software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. You will collaborate with the development team to establish testing strategy, acceptance criteria, and to develop/ execute testing activities.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Deliver test execution activities
- Participate in artefact review / inspection meetings, identifying issues and providing feedback- Identify QA Process Issues and escalate appropriately
- Author basic Test Matrices from Business/Technical Requirements with some supervision
- Take ownership of basic QA Planning Tasks with some supervision
- Create, edit, and update automated test scripts with some supervision (if applicable)
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Selenium Test automation, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Experience in automation testing with Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) or other COTS solutions preferred
- Experience with mobile application testing
- Passion for agile software delivery processes
- Understanding of QA activities in relation to systems development lifecycle
- Software development & design experience preferable
- Experience in full stack .NET development and .Net core is advantageous
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 2-5 years of hands-on work experience in the above areas, preferably in a technology or consulting environment.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.