Cyber Security Offering Lead - Modern Workplace
Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking to hire an experienced Cyber Security Offering Lead (Modern Workplace) who will manage, drive and grow the portfolio of Cyber Security offers complementing our Modern Workplace solutions. This is predominantly a pre-sales and architecture focused role with the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting-edge Data Protection, Data Compliance and Identity and Access Management business challenges across SaaS platforms, end-user devices, Cloud and hybrid infrastructures. You will have the opportunity to help shape their Cyber Security strategy, help solution their future capabilities and introduce managed security services to help them operate and run their security services more efficiently.
You are a senior Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert with:
- A proven track record in solving cyber security challenges, including in data protection and digital identity and access management;
- An expertise in developing cyber security solution architectures and strategies, preferably within Microsoft M365 and Azure platforms and with Microsoft security products (note: AWS or GCP experience also valued);
- A pre-sales and commercial acumen;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; and
- An ambition to own and grow a portfolio of security offers.
You’re an innovative problem solver, always thinking ahead and spotting risks that businesses may face while identifying solutions they can rely on.
You’re a skilled communicator who is comfortable to effectively explain security risks to technical and non-technical audiences. You probably have a Bachelor’s degree in IT or a business-related field, and, ideally, a Master’s degree in IT. You may hold a CISSP certification (or equivalent) and preferably some Microsoft Security and/or Modern Workplace certifications.
About the Role
The role entails bringing the best of Cyber Security to Avanade’s Modern Workplace offers. It requires a strong cyber security architecture and technical background in the Microsoft space (preferably), along with a strong pre-sales and communication acumen.
Day to day, your work is to:
- Develop security architectures for existing and proposed technologies, and doing so with a commercial mindset;
- Partner with internal teams and partners on security offer development initiatives;
- Promote your portfolio of offers internally and externally to an audience including solution architects, account leads and business development stakeholders;
- Report on the progress of your portfolio; and
- Travel, as needed.
Benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (15 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and Recognition scheme
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.