Cyber Security Institute Academy
Cybersecurity is a must-have topic in all businesses. The question is no longer whether they will be attacked but, when will they? Avanade launches the Cybersecurity Institute, in collaboration with Microsoft, to offer security enthusiasts or those who want to become one to expand their skills on Microsoft's security products to meet market needs.
***You will join at Consultant to Senior Consultant level. ***
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in Ireland.
Cybersecurity Institute is ...
A full-time certifying training cycle delivered in English lasting 2 months integrating theoretical modules and practical work modules, supervised by cybersecurity experts from Avanade and Microsoft. You will work on the latest technologies in data security, identity, cloud security, endpoint security and alert management while acquiring the latest Microsoft certifications.
This program is ideal if you have:
· A solid experience in infrastructure / cloud and that you want to enrich your security skills
· The desire to train on the Microsoft Azure Cloud and its security
· The desire to challenge yourself in a new business
You are part of the adventure if ...
· You have more than 5 years of experience on one or more of the following subjects:
· Microsoft infrastructures (Active Directory, Windows Server, Workstation)
· Cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS)
· Network topology
· Knowledge of security products (EDR, identities, Cloud security, Data, SOC, etc.)
· You are ready to discover and master new technologies
· You have a very good level of written and spoken English
· It's a plus if you already have:
· A security certification (CISSP, SISM, CISA)
· Experience on IS security products
· Passionate about new technologies and security
· Interested in corporate cybersecurity issues
· Curious, pragmatic, autonomous, versatile.
· Intelligent and insightful
What will be your role in the cybersecurity team after the training?
As a security consultant, you will be required to:
· Advise / define security architectures for our clients
· Implement infrastructures around security
· Write architectural, operational and other documents related to the projects carried out
· Lead technical workshops
· Work with partner editors
· Participate in pre-sales activities
Why would you choose Avanade?
· You will become part of an active and growing Security community!
· Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
· Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
· With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
· We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
Benefits for you:
Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension, and much more.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 25 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.