Area of expertise:
Infrastructure / Unified Communications
We are looking for Service Operations Senior Analysts, Consultants, and Senior Consultants! Could this be you?
Infrastructure at Avanade Norway and your role
As one of our Cloud Operations consultant, you will be part of our accomplished Infrastructure Talent Community with currently 14 consultants. Everything is done based on Microsoft Cloud such as the Azure platform, Microsoft365, and Office365 with the latest tools and technologies. Microsoft Cloud is the key technology in Avanade’s cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused on maximizing value from cloud adoption. We help our clients with their journey to the cloud. We design and implement the optimal infrastructure, analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Azure as well as Microsoft- and Office365 including being evergreen in a constantly evolving cloud environment.
We give you an exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally together with other talented, passionate, and dedicated consultants, in close cooperation and teamwork with our clients.
Are you our new Cloud Operator? Our newly started Norwegian Cloud Center is looking for Cloud Operators!
As our Cloud Operator, you are
Analytical and have experience with troubleshooting Windows Server OS and able to analyze/interpret outputs from Log Files, Event Viewer, Log Analytics, and any other data output that can be used to aid incident resolutions. You understand cloud fundamentals, use these to continually improve the infrastructures we manage for our clients.
In this role, you will work across our portfolio of clients where we deliver and support solutions with Windows, Linux, and Cloud varying from traditional infrastructure in Azure to cloud-native, from Active Directory to Machine Learning and Enterprise Migrations to Mission Critical Application Hosting.
Areas of responsibilities will be
- Clear analyzing and correlation of alerts.
- Accurate and prompt dispatching of alerts to reactive engineers.
- Accurate and prompt verification and validation of alerts.
- Identifying Incidents that are approaching SLA breach and escalate to Operational Leads for action.
- Able to understand what “normal” is for a number of alerts and escalate when normal is exceeded.
- Understanding the importance of and how to operate within an environment of Service Level Agreements.
- Adhere to high standards in regards to work/case notes, including as much relevant detail as possible.
- Willingness to work in a consistent, methodical, and repetitive manner to ensure ongoing good results.
- Strictly follow all procedures and guidelines and report any necessary deviation that may be required.
Communicate accurately and sensitively with team members and clients alike. Being aware of how all other people may be impacted by what and how the message is conveyed
- Keeps cool under pressure.
- Be willing to develop your own knowledge and skills.
- Taking the initiative and seeking advice and guidance as appropriate.
- Handles prioritizations and escalations.
- Confidence in advising on issues seen with infrastructure/tools.
- Enjoys working with diverse teams.
- Possess a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience.
- You are willing to knowledge share and cross-skill across teams.
- Have strong written and oral/presentation skills both in any of the Scandinavian languages and English.
Skills profile we are looking for in our Service Operations
You should have working knowledge with two or more of the following areas;
Why Avanade? Because there’s literally no place like this
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications).
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally.
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression.
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
- We have two parent companies that give us a strong ecosystem with space to be ourselves.
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
- If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
Ikke stillingen for deg? Send oss gjerne din informasjon gjennom Candidate Community så vi kan holde kontakten, og så sier vi fra når en stilling åpner seg. Følg oss gjerne på Avanade Norge LinkedIn, der legger vi ut alle åpninger.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.