Client Lead -Western Canada
Area of expertise:
As a Client Lead you are responsible for the client and client relationship while focusing on sales, revenue, delivery, and client satisfaction. You create, own, and maintain the client Account Plan for Avanade and, if applicable, drive integration with Accenture.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Owns client & client relationship
- Accountable for sales, revenue, delivery, client satisfaction.
- Chargeable (Guidance: CM 80% - to be adjusted based on client context)
- Focus on growing existing clients, guidance: a Client Lead covers 1 or 2 accounts max.
- At CM level, may also be accountable for ‘Sustain’ accounts where we need good on-going delivery, but where there is little opportunity for stellar growth.
- Creates, owns, maintains client Account Plan for Avanade and, if applicable, drives integration with Accenture Seen as ‘career growth’ role
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Client and partner relationship building Gravitas & strong client-facing ability (develop and maintain long-term client relationships)
- CXO-facing and ability to earn ‘seat at the table’ (includes engaging and being peer of, Accenture Client Account Leads in Accenture channel accounts)
- Business-focused & can engage in business-led conversations with clients
- Drive growth & run client P&L
- People and team management
- Market, industry, and client expertise
- Consultative selling and financial performance management
Preferred Education Background: You likely have a Bachelor’s degree r equivalent experience
Preferred Years of Work Experience: You likely have 6+ years
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Client Account sales
- Client Account revenue
- Client Account direct delivered margin (if Direct channel component)
Individual chargeability Optional: Advisory revenue Sales in the ‘New’
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.