Client Lead – Communications Media & Technology (CMT) & Products
Area of expertise:
Client Lead – Communications Media & Technology (CMT) & Products
Do you enjoy being responsible for the full end-to-end customer engagement model from relationship development, account sales through ongoing delivery?
As Client Lead, you are responsible for the client and client relationship while focusing on sales, revenue, delivery, and client satisfaction. You will work closely with the Sales Director and Leadership team to create, own, execute and maintain the Client Account Plan for Avanade and drive integration with Accenture and Microsoft. You will be at minimum 30% chargeable with the rest of your time focused on sales and advisory. You be assigned to two Client verticals, CMT & Products. The CMT vertical includes companies in Communications, Media & Entertainment, Technology and Electronics & High-tech sectors. The Products vertical can include companies in the Air Freight & Leisure, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Industrial Equipment, Infra & Transport, Life Sciences, Legal and Retail sectors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- An Avanade Client Lead is responsible for securing long-term account growth, sales and revenue while maintaining agreed profitability, and fast-growing client relationships, buyer access and securing long-term customer success.
- He or she balances and prioritizes strategic and tactical aspects of account management and demonstrates proficiency in building key relationships and networks across the customer base.
- The Client Lead provides leadership, planning, coordination & management of all sales & delivery activities to achieve the sales & revenue targets.
- The Client Lead is involved in all steps of the sales process for their assigned account. He or she often works with a Sales Lead on specific opportunities. This person is leader with a vision of full operational accountability for a portfolio of large, complex, and strategic projects/programs/customers.
- Partners with client and account teams to represent product/solution in potential engagements; evolves customer and partner strategy to accelerate growth.
- Extensive experience in several of the sectors within the CMT & Products verticals.
- Extensive customer management and/or sales experience in a Professional Services and or System Integrator (SI) organization.
- Comfortable with VP/C-suite executives and develops business relationships.
- Experience in several of the following Microsoft areas: Applications & Infrastructure; Business Applications; Data & AI; Modern Workplace; Security.
- Experience with the provision of managed services or other types of annuity services.
- Commercial, delivery & project management skills including multi-site, global delivery programs.
- Successful track record in delivering complex, large scale systems integration programs.
- Deftly navigates through challenging sales and delivery situations.
- Positive relationship selling skills and experience.
- Understanding of enterprise service solutions and Microsoft technologies.
- Willingness to develop a solid understanding of Avanade solutions and offerings.
- Ability to train other internal team resources to increase client leadership capacity and capability.
- Desire to be client-facing and engage in both pre-sales and billable activity.
About Your Education & Background
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or a similar field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Over 5 years of successful project or program management expertise and experience with complex (often multi-line and global) engagements.
- 5+ years of customer management and/or sales experience in a service sales organization.
- 5+ years of validated ability to lead a multidisciplinary team to execute on project deliverables.
- 5+ years of experience working with the CMT & Products verticals.
- Experience of the Irish Microsoft eco-system and SI landscape (preferable).
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- This critical account leadership role will be measured on a range of metrics including sales, revenue, profitability, as well as customer team happiness satisfaction.
Avanade is the top tier provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring ambitious, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 50,000 digitally connected people across 25 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, or any other protected status.
Why would you join us:
You will have an opportunity to work with top Microsoft stack technologies professionals but also to develop yourself. We are supporting our employees to cross-train and develop their skills. We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology! You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development!
Benefits for you:
Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.