Area of expertise:
At Avanade, we have a passion for technology and our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Through thousands of projects, we’ve transformed businesses for the digital world, and as 14 times global Microsoft alliance partner of the year with more than 30.000 Microsoft certifications, we know our stuff.
Founded in 2000 as a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, Avanade is helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, all powered by the Microsoft ecosystem.
At Avanade Denmark, we are currently 72 dedicated employees and we plan to grow. This is why we are looking for new talents to join us and become part of this exciting journey.
About the role:
As Client Delivery Lead, you are responsible for the Client and client relationship while focusing on sales, revenue, delivery, and client satisfaction. You create, own, and maintain the Client Account Plan for Avanade and, if applicable, drive integration with Accenture.
Why Avanade? Because there’s no place like this:
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that’s sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Own client & client relationship.
- Accountable for sales, revenue, delivery, client satisfaction.
- Chargeable 40-50% the rest will be focused on sales and advisory.
- Focus on growing 1-2 existing clients
- Accountable for ‘Sustain’ accounts where we need good on-going delivery, but where there is little opportunity for stellar growth.
- Creates, owns, maintains client Account Plan for Avanade and, if applicable, drives integration with Accenture.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Client and partner relationship building.
- Strong client-facing ability (develop and maintain long-term client relationships).
- CXO-facing and ability to earn ‘seat at the table’ (includes engaging and being peer of, Accenture CALs in Accenture channel accounts).
- Business-focused & can engage in business-led conversations with clients.
- Drive growth & run client P&L.
- People and team management.
- Market, industry, and client expertise.
- Consultative selling and financial performance management.
The ideal candidate
At Avanade Denmark, we are looking for strong, commercial client facing team players and your skillset likely includes:
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Delivery or Project Management experience, ideally from consultancy industry.
- Proven track record in terms of selling complex IT solutions.
- Been in charge of complex, long-term projects.
- Used to working in an agile setup.
Above this we also want you to:
- Posess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes.
- Posses a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience.
- Enjoy working in diverse teams.
- Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills both in Danish and in English.
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own Delivery Skills.
At Avanade, we believe that training and development of our employees is the key to success, and together we will be developing your expertise in Delivery and Business Development.
If the above sounds interesting, click on 'Apply now' and Davide Sanguini from Talent Acquisition will arrange meetings with relevant applicants on an on-going basis in the pursuit to find our next future star consultants.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.