Change Enablement Analyst
Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking for an enthusiastic Change Enablement Analyst looking for a career opportunity with a company that offers exciting pathways for the Microsoft suite of products. You will play a role in ensuring that new workplace technologies are met with strong user adoption and continued engagement. The successful candidate will focus on the people and process side of change – primarily relating to digital workplace tools for communication, knowledge sharing and collaboration. The principal responsibility will be to create and implement multi-faceted change management plans for our clients that will ensure adoption of new tools is achieved in order to drive the expected outcomes around productivity and collaboration improvement.
You will be working across a range of projects and clients and contribute to growing our overall Organisational Change Management capability and value proposition.
- Design and delivery of change initiatives such as training, communication (inclusive of communications video production)
- Effective use of change tools, such as change impact assessments to guide prioritisation of change interventions.
- Collaboration with the project team and client change management delegates to ensure an integrated and holistic program approach
- Use of quantitative and quantitative measures to provide regular progress reporting on adoption
- Contribute to Avanade’s overall Change Enablement capability through participation in our Australian wide Talent Community initiatives
You’ll need to bring curiosity for change management frameworks and methods, including assessing readiness to this role. With your excellent written and verbal presentation skills, you’re a vital part of any team. This is an entry level position for somebody who is looking for their corporate career start and is keen to make organizational change happen.
- We’d love it if your experience includes:
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent education and experience)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exposure to or experience with Microsoft applications such as Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, Dynamics 365 for Finance and operations (ERP) and/or Dynamics 365 for Sales and Service (CRM)
- Delivering communications plans, training development and interaction with stakeholders on projects
- Authoring training material and operations guides
- Authoring communications
- Use of training software such as Articulate 360, ClickLearn, FlashbackPro, Camptasia
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.