CRM Technical Delivery Manager
Area of expertise:
Clients trust you to solve their problems because you understand what they need - and how to do it. You are your client's advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for successful delivery of Dynamics 365 CE projects to clients through organization, management and monitoring of people, methodologies and technologies throughout the project life cycle. The Delivery Manager works closely with client from requirements-gathering through full implementation and demonstrate capacity to encourage and sustain delivery of quality work. You will identify and implement ongoing improvement initiatives, processes and tools that support improvements in productivity, efficiency, issue resolution and cost. You are an experienced portfolio manager that leads and manages their own projects
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring alignment to methodologies and ensuring client happiness
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks, while monitoring, reporting and responding to issues and risks associated with the project
- Develop, implement, and maintain a detailed project work plan, including traceable requirements, appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure timely, on-budget and quality outcomes
- Develop and implement change-management and change-enablement processes throughout project duration
- Conduct detailed analyses/interviews to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting engagement practices such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc., and provide input for workshops and support clients in service delivery transformation
- Assist in the estimating of work effort for change request
- Expert leader of Business Applications projects
- Have expertise in Dynamics 365 and the lifecycle of planning, implementing, and maintaining such solutions
- ten years of relevant project delivery experience and five years of leading complex teams of business and technical resources to successful business outcomes.
- Able to demonstrate key proficiencies including:
- Project/program management in complex mid to large sized programs: workplan management, scope management, financial management, contract and commercial management, vendor and ecosystem management
- Project/program mobilization and recovery experience of Dynamics 365 engagements
- Business process design, systems configuration, application development, testing, localization, and deployment
- Consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in project leadership roles
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and business partners, both verbally and in written form
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
- At least 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery, and business management, and at least 5 years of proven people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.