CRM Solution Development (Security clearance required)
Area of expertise:
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to solve their problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to designing activities and building system prototypes.
About the job
Business and IT don’t always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for companies to know how IT can help tackle their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
As a D365 CRM Consultant, you’ll:
- Grow your network through informative opportunities, reading industry publications, building and maintaining your personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations.
- Support clients on CRM standards and prepare them for using their CRM solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities.
- Guide your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, handling open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports.
- Support the sales team in crafting deals, with accountability for overall estimates
- Establish global CRM architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customizations and strategies you’ve built to tackle their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You are a highly experienced professional, and you’ve probably worked in a relevant field for three to eight years. You likely have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Ideally, your experience will also include:
- Working with D365 Customer Engagement as a technical and/or functional leader.
- Hands on experience deploying with Microsoft Power Platform solutions for customers in a variety of industries (Good to have)
- Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.