As a Digital Sales and Services Architect, you are considered a Solution Specialist and have in depth knowledge of D365 CE and Power Platform. You are energetic and passionate about Dynamics 365 CE and the Power Platform and how it can be used to solve complex business problems. You have in-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE Apps including Field Services and third-party ISV solutions.
You lead presales engagements, providing expert services to solution large complex deals that span multiple technologies and offerings. You will lead the delivery team and provide Architecture guidance and direction leveraging your deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform.
You are also seen as a technology leader within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on leading edge topics in community and internal events.
Day-to-day you will:
· Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Lead Pre-Sales engagements, meeting tight timelines
- Assist in Sales activities and planning as required
- Leverage technical expertise to Architect Design and Solution CRM solutions. You will also be required to be hands-on with Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform
- Liaise effectively between clients, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Assess Client requirements and scope and recommend appropriate solutions
- Design Conceptual and Technical architecture
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Support the team in defining technical, operational and user requirements
- Oversee the timely and effective resolution of client issues
- Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process
- Travel as needed. You may be required to travel based on presales and project demands
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE
- Architecting large complex solutions using the Microsoft stack
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service
- Experience in implementing Field Services. In-dept knowledge of Resource Scheduling solutions
- DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET
- Solid understanding of Relational Database concepts
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models
Your non-technical skills include:
- Familiar with the core Microsoft offerings
- Pre-Sales experience especially with right-fit solutioning based on high level or ambiguous requirements and a good understanding of pricing strategies
- Proposal writing, product demonstration and presentations
- Consulting experience working with external clients
- Client management skills and the ability to work with clients to develop and manage an action plan
- Implementation experience across multiple industries e.g. Health and Public Sector, Resources, Utilities, Retail, Logistics, Communications and Media, Insurance, Professional Services and Banking
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Education Background: Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field
- MB-901: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-600: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB-240: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
Any of the following certifications are highly desirable.
- MB-210: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- MB-230: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Preferred Years of Work Experience: 10+ years of experience in consulting, configuration and customization of Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 CE applications. 4+ years Solution Architecture, 3+ years of experience in Pre-Sales. Working on large complex client projects.