CRM Senior Developer
Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions in our CRM team. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently seeking CRM Consultant.
About the role:
As a CRM Consultant, you will be considered a learned professional that applies your subject matter expertise in support of operational objectives. You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement CRM solutions for your client. Additionally, you will be a key contributor across all phases of Avanade projects.
Day-to-day you will:
· Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
· Leverage technical expertise to design and implement CRM solutions
· Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
· Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
· Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
· Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
· Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
· Assist in sales activities and planning as required
· Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
· Travel, as needed
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
· Experience on Dynamics CRM platform
· Knowledge of the C# language and .NET Framework
· Experience in Windows Services, SQL Server, Reporting Services, SISS.
· Experience in Azure dev ops – Azure WebApp
Your non-technical skills may include:
· Client management skills and the ability to work with customers/external clients to develop and manage an action plan
· Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
· Experience in business systems solution deployment with an emphasis in CRM applications
· Excellent communication skills (both Polish and English)
You likely have about 5 years of related professional experience in project management, system design and a Bachelor's degree in business systems a relevant field (It will be considered a plus if you hold a PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer or PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform certification).
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.