CRM Functional Consultant
Area of expertise:
As a CRM Functional Consultant, you are client-facing and responsible for the definition and collection of requirements throughout the different phases of delivery as well as the functional design of the solution.
A client centric attitude and excellent interpersonal skills are required to lead and develop trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
This role provides the opportunity to work for the Microsoft® #1 Partner, with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills, as well as a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression.
As with any role within a professional services environment, the flexibility to travel (predominately within the UK) is required.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Lead client workshops, to analyze and design Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions for your workstream.
• Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream in line with the capabilities of Dynamics 365 CE.
• Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
• Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood and built as required.
• Prototype, configure and refine solutions for the respective business processes.
• Document the system configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables.
• Support the client during user acceptance testing.
• Prepare and deliver training for key users.
• Transition the solution to the support team.
• Consultancy background.
• In depth Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement product knowledge of the sales and service modules. Any experience of Portals, Marketing or Field Service will be a significant advantage.
• Understand the broader Microsoft stack and how to use this to create customer solutions (PowerPlatform, Common Data Services, Azure)
• Proven experience with Dynamics 365 CRM/Customer Engagement gained in multiple full lifecycle delivery projects.
• Possess sound consulting skills with client facing experience with an implementation partner.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and utilize best practices to identify ideal solutions for implementing business requirements in Dynamics 365 CE.
• Strong business analysis & requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
• Able to learn and adapt to Avanade delivery tools and methodology.
• Excellent presentation skills with outstanding written and verbal English.
• Results oriented and self-motivated to deliver with excellence.
• Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to influence without authority.
• Passion for learning and development.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.