CRM Developer (regular/senior)
Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions in our CRM team. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently seeking CRM Solution Developer
About the role:
As a CRM Solution Developer You will assist Avanade delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, designing, building, and testing. You will be considered a product expert that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issue escalation and resolution. This role is typically focused on more complex assignments, often requiring diverse inputs, processes, and/or outcomes with room for discretion within established parameters.
Day-to-day you will:
· Assist across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test)
· Leverage technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
· Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
· Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
· Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
· Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
· Travel, as needed
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
· Experience on Dynamics CRM platform
· Knowledge of the C# language and .NET Framework
· Experience in Windows Services, SQL Server, Reporting Services, SISS
Your non-technical skills may include:
· Client management skills and the ability to work with customers/external clients to develop and manage an action plan
· Experience working with global/offshore teams
· Excellent communication skills (both Polish and English)
You have a minimum of 2 years of related professional experience in CRM development and Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering). It will be a plus if you hold a PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer certification.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.