Business Development Lead
Area of expertise:
- You have deep experience from providing and selling complex IT services. You know and can recognize the demand at the clients; and you are a subject matter expert in building new business and trusted relationships
- You are a well-recognized stakeholder in the ecosystem within IT Sweden (you know the partners, the competitive landscape and the main decision makers)
- You are an experienced self-starter who thrives in a complex consulting environment working with sophisticated technology solutions
- You work with high energy and you commit to overcome obstacles and achieve your goals
- You take ownership and inspire others and make a positive impact
- You have superb interpersonal skills and can build relationships with colleagues, clients and others at any level inside and outside your organization.
- Apply and leverage the Avanade Sales Process, Solution Selling and Account Management practices
- Lead and manage high potential customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, negotiations and closing
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Develop strong customer relationships among decision makers with strong focus driving acquisition of new customers
- Impacting the success of meeting our company revenue goals and strategic direction leveraging strategic partners like Microsoft and Accenture
- Own proposal creation per Avanade's Sales Process and engage Delivery in due time; effectively hand over to Delivery and follow through on achievements vs. sold contract
- For assigned and new accounts, plan and manage sales performance, forecasting and revenue generation
- Continuously manage customer satisfaction and follow through on opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell
- Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of Avanade's offerings, as well as Microsoft and Accenture solutions and competitors’ offerings
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline through the CRM system, including support for Opportunity Pipeline Management Meetings, Forecasting, Opportunity Management as well as Business and Technical Proposal reviews
- Support regional marketing programs for brand development, market awareness, positioning and demand generation involving media, analysts and active participation within the IT community.
- Hunter business development experience and proven ability to identify and secure new clients and projects
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Able to skillfully navigate through negotiation phases
- Able to demonstrate thought leadership and innovation in addressing our customer's business needs
- Strong track record in managing sales pipelines and meeting sales and revenue quotas
- High level of understanding of Avanade solutions and offerings as well as Microsoft technology
- Strong track record of selling complex IT projects and solution selling combining onshore, nearshore and offshore delivery
- Strong communication skills including presenting on general and industry specific topics
- Able to leverage extensive network of inside and outside contacts to increase awareness
- You will likely possess a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business, sales or marketing (or relevant field); advanced degree (M.B.A. or equivalent) preferred
- You will likely have 7+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.