Business Development Executive (Health and Public Services)
Area of expertise:
As a Health and Public Services Business Development Professional, you will be responsible for leading and running the entire sales cycle. You will drive new and incremental revenue by prospecting, acquiring and developing new and fast-growing business with Health and Public Services clients. You will also work closely with partners driving new business. You will build a pipeline for growth and closing business, including statements of work and contracts. You will interact with new and current clients, gain referrals from them and form strong trust relationships that open doors and close deals. You will maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, contending offerings and current penetration of services and solutions.
- Build and maintain access to key business decision makers and generate C-level contacts by networking across the marketplace.
- Understand the needs of your partners and marshal the right resources with direct authority.
- Meet with potential clients to grow, maintain and demonstrate relationships.
- Apply and demonstrate the Avanade Sales Process, solution selling and account management practices.
- Use detailed, comprehensive industry knowledge and experience to develop and support project strategies and advise and support team members and project partners.
- Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed.
You are a deal maker and self-starter who develops and wins new business in a complex consulting environment with sophisticated technology solutions. You work with energy, drive and dedication to overcome obstacles to achieve your goals. You take ownership and encourage others to make a positive impact. You have superb interpersonal skills and can establish relationships and neutralize conflict with colleagues, clients and others at any level inside and outside your organization.
- Selling Digital, Cloud, Manage Services deals or other large-scale consulting engagements to Singapore Government agencies
- Hunter business development experience with advanced closure capabilities
- Prescriptive sales principles and practices
- Crafting and positioning business results-oriented propositions
- Able to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customer's business needs
- Working efficiently with partners
- Previewing, identifying and providing fast, effective solutions to unforeseen circumstances
- Agility to respond to new situations by modifying your performance & adopting new skills and abilities
- Strong communication skills, including presenting on general and industry-specific topics
- Extensive experience in business development, relationship building & advanced closure, and in driving sales in a solutions-selling environment at the C-suite level
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.