Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics)
Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions in our CRM team. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently looking for Business Analysts focused on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
About the role:
As Business Analyst on Dynamics CRM, you will have the opportunity to operate in a highly innovative context, on challenging projects capable of guaranteeing technologically advanced end-to-end solutions. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the improvement of our customers' business, through the proposition and implementation of IT solutions capable of providing the competitive advantage that every company needs. Within our work environment, you will have the opportunity to develop and apply your knowledge on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, also using the various tools and frameworks of the Microsoft ecosystem such as DevOps, TFS, Project, Visio, Office 365, Project.
You are proactive, excellent communicator, have good organizational and problem-solving skills as well as predisposition to teamwork and
solid level of the English language.
Day-to-day you will:
- Translate business requirements into CRM business solutions, leverage CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
- Determine, in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders, patches and upgrades needed to the CRM system in order to meet evolving business requirements
- Identify key stakeholders for requirements gathering; elicits and documents requirements and validates against scope
- Contribute to requirements management, including approval, communication, traceability, and re-use
- Contribute to transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members
- Stay informed on updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Educate end users on CRM functionality, as needed
Your skills include:
- Application knowledge and practical experience on the various modules that make up the MS Dynamics CRM 365 Customer Engagement platform, most preferable Sales and Marketing modules
- Knowledge of the Customization part of the MS Dynamics CRM 365 Customer Engagement platform (data model configuration, views, forms, advanced search, dashboard, workflow, business rules, etc.)
- Proficient user of Microsoft tools such as Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Sharepoint
The following will be a plus:
- Competence on the business processes in various business areas
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications
- Knowledge of complementary tools such as PowerBI and Sharepoint
- Knowledge of the concepts of Digital Transformation, omnichannel and the social world
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.