Azure Solution Architect and Data Engineer
Area of expertise:
- Work with Microsoft Azure services, shaping to-be architectures and help our client reach them delivering with the highest of quality
- Develop and maintain a data and analytics structure that brings insight and analysis, and enables fact-based decision-making
- Collaborate with users to find opportunities for better data
- Develop and streamline processes for data flow and quality to improve accuracy, viability and value
- Take part in sales activities, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Mentor the Analytics Team and other service colleagues to ensure close co-operation
- Great communication skills both in Swedish and in English
- Travel as needed.
- Build and maintain efficient data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design and implement process improvements for data delivery
- Build the infrastructure required for efficient extraction, transformation and loading data from a variety of data sources
- We expect you have OLAP SQL Server Analysis Services skills and analytics tools experience with Performance Point Services, Power Pivot, Power Query and Power Maps and of course experience in Data Factory
- Previous work with cloud services, preferably Azure Cloud
- Ideally you have experience in several of the following skillsets: Power BI, R, Hive, Pig, Python, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Mongo, Cassandra, CosmosDB
- Experience in any other cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Netezza or Oracle is a merit
- Business intelligence consulting and client-facing experience
- Non-Microsoft business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlik, BO, Cognos is merited
- Your education is likely to include a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.