Azure Security Architect
Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently seeking Security Architect to help our clients get the very best out of the Cloud.
As a Security Architect you are responsible for leading the development of information security architecture and ensuring technology initiatives are implemented within the framework to make our client’s cloud environments more secure. You are securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, planning, implementing and testing security controls and procedures. You will be customer facing and will play an active role in transforming our client’s Security through designing and implementing Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud.
- Work closely with enterprise architects to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design top tier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud based security offerings.
- Propose, design, plan and execute strategic and tactical operational security objectives.
- Perform deep analysis and develop metrics that measure current risk
- Develop proposal, respond to RPF and present solutions
- Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats.
- Communicate threat intelligence and vulnerability management options
- Analyzing threats and current security controls to identify gaps in current defensive posture
You should have a strong foundation across Microsoft technology stack and Azure security offerings. You effectively communicate security and risk-related concepts to key stakeholders and have a good understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity, risk & threat intelligence, and governance. Your experience includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S), Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Intune
- Azure Key Vault, Azure Defender, Azure Sentinel, Log Analytics
- Security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53 or OWASP
- Knowledge of host hardening, auditing, logging and monitoring, network security, SEIM deployments, security analytics, anomaly detections, PKI
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.