Azure Infrastructure Consultant
Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking for highly skilled, hands on Azure Consultant. You will join our accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the newest Azure technologies on ambitious and sophisticated cloud transformations; helping our clients get the very best out of the cloud.
At Avanade, our vision is to be the top tier digital innovator, realising results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. You will be given an exciting opportunity to help us achieve this, working on a wide variety of differing projects for a mix of diverse clients.
While at Avanade you will be able to develop your technical and consulting skills within the Microsoft Azure Ecosystem, fully own your career and progression, in a client facing role.
Would you like to become an Azure Infrastructure Consultant at Avanade? You will bring the following experience:
- Experience deploying or architecting core Azure solutions across the Azure stack (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects.
- Experience migrating on-premises infrastructure to Azure (VM, Data, DB, App)
- Knowledge in automation and scripting languages (PowerShell, ARM Template/Terraform)
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions from on-premise to cloud, specifically in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
- Happiness in solving sophisticated technical challenges
- Written skills detailing the HL/LL design, asset inventory, diagrams, and presentation materials.
- A desire to work with global teams and offshore resources
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect - Preferred
As a Consultant, you need the following skills:
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills – you will be working directly with our clients, alongside our hardworking team of consultant, or within a client team. You will be able to Communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form.
- You will have experience engaging with the client to capture and advise on their requirement and using these requirements to write high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
- You will be comfortable working in large and small teams to design and implement solutions.
- Dedicated to learning and knowing the latest on technology to always have a point-of-view worth sharing.
What we offer
This is a superb opportunity to be in a rewarding role, that offers ongoing training! Avanade pays for all Microsoft certifications and recognises your dedication by offering you a strong career path. You will have an exposure to work on complex but exciting projects, using variety of Microsoft stack technologies.
We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including ongoing professional technology training and management training.
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Wide benefits package
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in you
We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach, and enthusiasm for technology!
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.