Azure Cloud Engineer
Area of expertise:
Azure Cloud Engineer
Avanade is looking for highly skilled, hands-on Azure Cloud Engineer.
You will join our accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the newest Azure technologies on ambitious and sophisticated cloud transformations; helping our clients get the very best out of the cloud.
At Avanade, our vision is to be the top tier digital innovator, realising results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. You will be given an exciting opportunity to help us achieve this, working on a wide variety of differing projects for a mix of diverse clients.
While at Avanade you will be able to develop your technical and consulting skills within the Microsoft Azure Ecosystem, fully own your career and progression, in a client facing role.
Would you like to become an Azure Cloud Engineer at Avanade? You will bring the following experience:
- Experience deploying and administering core Azure solutions across the Azure stack (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects.
- Experience migrating on-premises infrastructure to Azure (VM, Data, DB, App)
- Knowledge in automation and scripting languages (PowerShell, ARM Template/Terraform)
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions from on-premise to cloud, specifically in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
- Happiness in solving sophisticated technical challenges
- Written skills detailing the HL/LL design, asset inventory, diagrams, and presentation materials.
- A desire to work with global teams and offshore resources
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator
As a Consultant, you need the following skills:
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills – you will be working directly with our clients, alongside our hardworking team of consultants, or within a client team. You will be able to Communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form.
- You will have experience engaging with the client to capture and advise on their requirement and using these requirements to meet their objectives within their Azure environment
- You will be comfortable working in large and small teams to design and implement solutions.
- Dedicated to learning and knowing the latest on technology to always have a point-of-view worth sharing.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.