Area of expertise:
Avanade Finland is seeking for an experienced Application Solution Architect to lead and guide the work of technical teams in designing, developing, testing, and deploying large-scale, mission critical enterprise application software and systems built on the Microsoft platform. We are looking for someone with experience in application modernization across complex estates creating and executing holistic plans across the 7 Rs (Replace, Rebuild, Refactor, Replatform, Relocate, Retain, Remove). The role will be shaped around you to elevate and leverage your expertise, and you will work with broad exposure to Finland and the Nordic region.
About Avanade Finland
Avanade is a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft and in Finland, we are about 50 dedicated employees, and we plan to grow. In other words, we have the advantages of a smaller organization, but we also benefit from our global network. We have a passion for technology and our vision is to be the leading digital innovator. We are growing fast and therefore we are looking for new talents to join us on this exciting journey.
In this exciting role at Avanade you will:
- Communicate with clients to assess/understand specific system requirements and foster productive relationships.
- Work with client stakeholders and cross-functional internal teams to translate business requirements and ensure accurate, timely, and scalable solutions .
- Define system, technical and application architectures and create project roadmaps that align with strategic objectives and industry best practices .
- Define and analyze objectives, scope, issues, or organizational impact of information systems.
- Oversee the design of technical architecture and perform systems/change management to enable integration of customizations with legacy and other 3rd party applications/modules .
- Coordinate with other senior team members to validate designs and implement decisions .
- Manage agile project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, scope, and quality through KPI identification and testing plans.
- Monitor performance of, and mentor junior architects on advanced technology concepts and technical capabilities.
- Assist in pre-sales activities by providing technical advice regarding design concepts/changes/functionalities, project costs and resource forecasting/planning.
This role involves a mix of presales, solutioning and delivery.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Experience leading technical teams in the implementation/deployment of Microsoft platform technologies.
- Experience leading large-scale technical projects and solution delivery on enterprise initiatives including web services, enterprise portals, and custom applications.
- Experience participating in full SDLC within an agile project management methodology.
- Experience designing and building enterprise systems and microservice-based architectures utilizing Microsoft .NET and C#.
- Experience participating in work stream planning processes including inception, technical design, development, testing, and delivery of Microsoft solutions.
- Experience working with DevOps-tools such as Azure DevOps or GIT.
- Understanding of ETL and Data Factory is a plus.
- Experience providing pre-sales support, including requirements gathering, effort estimation, resource forecasting, workforce planning, delivery forecasting, and costing analysis for initial engagement efforts with respect to a technical client service opportunity.
- Experience working with cloud solutions and architectures such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud.
- Fluent language skills in Finnish and English.
You will likely possess a degree or certificate in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or you have equivalent experience gained through working experience as Application Architect or Software Developer (or in a similar role within the IT or IT consulting industry).
- An opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (for 15 years!), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications).
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally.
- Development and training opportunities with paid certifications.
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression.
- Engaged and helpful colleagues genuinely interested in you.
- Reward and Recognition scheme.
Your development is central to us and we want you to reach your full potential so that you can grow and develop towards your desired direction.
If you think the role sounds like a match for you - then click the button below and apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns about the role or Avanade, please contact our recruiter Lilli Tavaststjerna, firstname.lastname@example.org
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.