Area of expertise:
You draw on your considerable experience in bringing data science to life to solve complex problems You’re able to make your own decisions while at the same time supporting more junior team members.
About the job
You know the importance of AI/ ML to business. You design and set up projects that uses machine learning/ deep learning to enable analysis and decision-making.
Day to day, you will:
- Use your knowledge to architect and deliver AI/ ML projects
- Stay up to date with business best practice in use of ML
- Lead customer conversation on AI/ML
- Create POC’s and POV’s
- Support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals
Your skills and experience include:
- Solid Experience architecting and developing AI and machine learning applications
- Design and build machine learning models and data driven systems for risk control, fraud detection, recommendation, customer segmentation, adaptive pricing etc.
- Knowledge in supervised/unsupervised learning, classification/ clustering algorithms, feature engineering/optimization, computer vision.
- Solid understanding of algorithms, linear algebra, machine learning, computer systems/architecture, neural network under the hood details
- Strong Python programming, software development best practices, debugging/profiling
- Familiar with deep neuron network model such as CNN, R-CNN、VGGNet、ResNet
- Experience using OpenCV, OpenGL, DNN model tuning
- Extensive experience with at least one mainstream deep learning framework such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Familiarity with data science toolkit such as jupyter lab/notebooks, pandas, bash scripting, Linux environment
- Azure Machine Learning
- You love to code and eager to help junior data scientists with their challenges
- Work with backend engineers to architect data storage and processing pipelines.
- Leading technical teams in a project
- Excellent presentation skills
You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics or another relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. You also have ten plus years of relevant professional experience.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.