Adobe Presales Solution Architect-Growth Markets
Area of expertise:
As a part of our Global Solutions Area Center of Excellence, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
As an Adobe Presales Solution Architect and a key member of our Digital Marketing Team, you will lead and grow our Adobe business initiatives by working actively with our sellers and clients to design solutions that drive key business outcomes through digital transformation.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Digital Marketing and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As a thought leader, you will transform and develop Avanade’s existing capabilities and position Avanade as an innovator for customers and partners alike. As an Adobe Presales Solution Architect, you bring business, technical, and architectural expertise across the Adobe Experience Cloud to create robust and scalable solutions for our clients.
You Have a Strong Understanding and Experience In:
- Owning pre-sales solution design on multiple, concurrent opportunities
- Partnering with Sales Team to create business and technical requirements, define the solution, and identify critical win themes
- Creating use cases and proposals with compelling business outcomes that effectively position Avanade as key to client success
- Scoping level of effort on proposals
- Presenting proposals to Client Executives in partnership with Avanade's Sales Team
- Driving measurable and sustained growth
- Being known for your "client-centric" approach
- Leveraging offshore and near-shore sales, solutioning, and delivery capabilities to produce results with excellence
- Leading with Avanade Values, a diverse mindset, and a strong focus on the development of your team and those around you
- Partnering with Global/Regional Executives and Regional Sales Leads to achieve both strategic and operational targets for growth
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Strong understanding of the capabilities of Adobe Marketing Cloud Platform, including Analytics Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Commerce Cloud (AEP expertise is a plus)
- Experience developing high-level architecture design documents, multi-phase program roadmaps, solution design, and estimates for complex digital transformation programs
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into use cases and solution design
- Executive presence and the ability to guide clients’ digital marketing strategy based on industry-specific best practices, competitive pressures, and market disruption
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Team to create compelling business cases and quantify ROI in the context of the sales cycle
- Progress the maturity of Avanade’s Digital Marketing Practice by creating and sharing knowledge across the organization
- In-depth understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape and experience with relevant Digital Marketing strategies and technologies
- Extensive experience in at least two of the following: AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, and Adobe Target
- Proven experience working in a pre-sales environment as a Solution Architect
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree required
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.