ATP Fast Track Engineer, Consultant
Area of expertise:
ATP Fast Track Engineer, Consultant or Senior Consultant level
We are looking for a thoughtful, analytical and highly energised ATP Fast Track Engineer. This position is home based, permanent and full time. This role is at Consultant to Senior Consultant. This role can also be a permanent or 18 months fixed term, depending on your preferred choice.
What is Fast Track?
FastTrack is a service provided by Microsoft that helps customers onboard Microsoft Cloud solutions and drive user adoption. Customers with eligible subscriptions to Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure will use Fast Track services.
About the role:
In our team, we are heavily customer focused people with true passion for handling technical aspects of onboarding customers! You will assess customer environment, network, and software to identify the steps to take, needed for a smooth and efficient cloud onboarding and migration. You have a passion to act as a technical advisor and enjoy resolving issues that arise during the onboarding phases.
Day to day work:
As ATP Fast Track engineer:
• You execute, manage and lead a set of ATP customers and partners through the Onboarding technical process.
• You maintain strong working knowledge of the Service, take ownership for Service improvement.
• You manage customer and partner Onboarding programs within expected timeframes.
• You identify and drive technical improvements to the services or processes that will improve the quality of the services provided.
• Drive development by delivering training and mentoring.
• Monitor and enhance the technical performance of the team in the areas of products, customer satisfaction, technical development, as well as enhance quality and provide feedback.
About you: As an experienced ATP engineer:
• You can communicate effectively with corporate customers, possess an understanding of the Onboarding process and can demonstrate a vision for the future of Microsoft ATP solution
• You have work experience in IT Customer support role or ATP Security.
• You have hands-on experience deploying, configuring and administering security solutions, ideally MDATP/OATP, experience in SCCM, Intune and Exchange online
• You enjoy working in a collaborative team, have good communication skills and organisational skills and ability to mentor colleagues
• You are proficient in English or French, German or Italian
Benefits we offer:
• Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
• Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
• Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
• Reward and Recognition scheme
• 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
• 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
• 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 50,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.