Area of expertise:
As a Visual Designer Senior Consultant, you will participate in customer engagements and create UX and creative transformation deliverables on projects. Your role focuses on design-oriented work, translating user’s needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities from concept to delivery with exceptional attention to detail.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Conduct research from a visual design perspective to gain insights that will guide design decisions
- Conduct visual design explorations to generate ideas, find the best solutions and craft a compelling visual language
- Create a design strategy that includes the brand’s promise, insights from users, and competitive analysis, to inform interface and interaction elements
- Develop a visual language that communicates what the brand is trying to achieve and express its rationale so that other visual designers, developers, and future teammates can build upon it
- Produce high-quality visual designs from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices
- Use prototyping tools to convey design intent as appropriate
- Integrate core tenets of responsive and adaptive design into work
- Understand the basics of HTML/CSS/JS, in order to be aware of how visuals translate to code
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates an expert capability in design principles and solutions
- Extensive experience with visual design, principles of UI design, layouts, graphics development, typography, color and visual theories
- Knowledge of user experience disciplines such as UX architecture, research, usability and content strategies
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite needed; experienced in digital design, web and mobile development in an enterprise environment
- Experience designing with mobile layouts in mind
- Capable of understanding and articulating technical feasibility of solutions
- Nice to have: Knowledge and experience of 3D design tools and editors, primarily Cinema 4D, Unity, Unreal
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, or similar degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
You likely have about 4+ years relevant design experience.
Some management experience preferred, but not required.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.