Talent Sourcing Specialist
Area of expertise:
The Poland Talent Acquisition Team is looking to add a new member. Your main job will involve sourcing and interviewing candidates for various IT roles (software developers, QA specialists, data engineers etc.) for our offices in Wroclaw, Cracow, and Warsaw.
- At least 1 year of prior sourcing/recruiting experience in the IT field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluent English and Polish
- Proactivity, aim to constantly explore, improve and learn new things
- Great attention to details and orientation to quality
- Good organizational skills, ability to maintain high level of accuracy
- Computer skills in Social Media, Linked In, Twitter, Facebook and MS Office, Applicant Tracking System (i.e Avature, Taleo, iCIMS)
- Basic knowledge of computer science and IT field allowing you to understand differences between various IT roles and communicate with candidates effectively.
- Passion and empathy for others, which helps you ensure candidates understand & appreciate our company culture and vibe
- Finally, you are an exceptional teammate that has a positive attitude and loves to have fun at work
Day to Day You Will Be:
- Utilizing advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, networking tools, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales.
- Investigating new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Using available diversity channels as well as exploring new tools/ approaches and building up the right diversity strategy
- Building relationships with the (passive) candidates in your network and make sure they think of us as first choice when considering a career change.
- Working effectively with recruiters and hiring managers to understand talent needs and translate them into effective sourcing strategies.
- Helping hiring teams to understand the sourcing process, metrics and successes by building intelligent reports to keep everyone in the loop.
- Creating and manage “talent pools” for frequently hired roles.
- Conducting initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional
- Preparing shortlist for Recruiter to finalize the selection
- Supporting with the administration of campaign work (Graduate and experienced hires)
- Preparing market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Achieving personal Direct Recruitment Targets
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract with the possibility to be extended for an indefinite period.
We're working remotely during pandemic-time, all interviews are conducted remotely too.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.