Power Apps Developer Consultant
Area of expertise:
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to design and implement Power Platform based solutions satisfying requirements and meeting agreed completion dates
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, information security and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in sales activities and planning as required
- Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process
- Travel as needed. You will be required to travel based on Project requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in Power Platform. 5+ years of experience in Dynamics CRM.
- Experience in developing solutions within Power Platform (Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) and Common Data Service.
- Experience in using multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps and Power Automate, and ability to create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Automate.
- Experience in integrating Power BI Reports and dashboards into Power Apps is desirable.
- Experience with Power Apps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services is desirable.
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services (e.g., SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, MSSQL, One Drive, etc.) is desirable.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
- Experience with cross-platform mobile application development is desirable.
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
- Communicate proposed designs and progress on the work to customers, team leads, and team members
- Ability to multi-task and effectively support competing priorities
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
- Responsible for estimating work content and achieving planned timelines
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field
- PL-900 - Power platform fundamentals
- MB-901: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-230: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.