D365 CRM Architect
Area of expertise:
As a CRM Architect, you understand the nuts and bolts of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) and Power Platform. You are an energetic Consultant who is passionate about Dynamics 365 CE and the Power Platform and how it can be used to solve complex business problems. You have in-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE Apps including Field Services and / or Project Services Automation.
You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to Lead and Architect Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises. You will also contribute to Pre-Sales activities and are expected to lead and solution large Pre-Sales engagements that span multiple technologies and solution teams.
As a CRM Architect, you are considered a Solution Specialist and have in depth knowledge of D365 CE and Power Platform. You are energetic and passionate about Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform and how it can be used to solve complex business problems. You have in-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE Apps including Customer Service and Sales and third-party ISV solutions.
You are also seen as a technology leader within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to Architect and Implement CRM solutions. You will also be required to be hands-on with Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform.
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Assess Client requirements and scope and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification
- Assist in Sales activities and planning as required
- Lead Pre-Sales engagements
- Travel as needed. You will be required to travel based on Project requirements.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE.
- Architecting large complex solutions using the Microsoft Stack.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service
- Experience in implementing Field Services and / or Project Services Automation. In-dept knowledge of Resource Scheduling solutions.
- Good understanding of Augmented Reality solutions, Azure Cognitive Services, RPA and Integration with Dynamics 365 CE.
- DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
- Solid understanding of Relational Database concepts.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
Your non-technical skills include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Pre-Sales experience especially with right-fit solutioning based on high level or ambiguous requirements and a good understanding of pricing strategies.
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field
- MB-910: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps
Indigenous Australians Policy Statement
Avanade Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of Australia.
In seeking to take forward a reconciliation process, Avanade Australia commits itself to playing its part in promoting the rights of Indigenous Australians to equitable participation in the workplace.
Avanade Australia will continue to develop a supportive organisational culture that values and respects Indigenous culture and accommodates cultural differences.
A diverse and inclusive business provides us the best opportunity to put our people first and keep our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.