Compliance Onboarding Engineer
Area of expertise:
Compliance Onboarding Engineer:
We are looking for a thoughtful, analytical and highly energised Compliance Onboarding Engineer. This position is home based, full time. This role is at Senior Analyst to Consultant level.
Do you want to be at the forefront of a growing security deployment security practice within the FastTrack Center? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment with a team of smart, highly motivated deployment engineers? The Compliance Onboarding Engineer will handle the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners to the Microsoft cloud with a focus on Microsoft Information Protection and Microsoft Information Governance. This role entails providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance, and as the Onboarding Engineer you will drive the technical execution.
Could this be you? Then keep reading!
What is Fast Track:
FastTrack is a service provided by Microsoft that helps customers onboard Microsoft Cloud solutions and drive user adoption. Customers with eligible subscriptions to Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure will use Fast Track services.
Day to day work:
As the Security and Compliance practice grows within the FastTrack Center, this role will be responsible for mentoring and training additional resources. In addition, this resource is expected to be in the forefront of all engineering releases and assess the impact of service changes.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
- Execute, manage, educate, and lead customers & partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices
- Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes
- Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams in order to enhance the entire deployment cycle
- Develop, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, account teams, enterprise services\support, other customer facing roles in the FastTrack Center and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Customer obsessed. Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and their need for a holistic secure solution. Quest to gather feedback obsessively and invest time and effort in the feedback to continually improve and grow customer trust.
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organization boundaries
- Team player and collaborator with excellent follow up and documentation skills. Must be able to work and develop a positive relationship with customers of various size and complexity
- At least 2 years working experience in SecOps
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Information Protection and/or Microsoft Information Governance technologies
- Proven experience configuring policies
- Ability to trouble-shoot technical issues up through tier 2
Benefits we offer:
· Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
· Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
· Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
· Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
· Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
· Reward and Recognition scheme
· 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
· 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
· 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
· 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.