As one of our Site Reliability Engineers, you will be part of our accomplished Infrastructure Talent Community with currently 14 consultants. Everything is done based on Microsoft Cloud such as the Azure platform, Microsoft365, and Office365 with the latest tools and technologies. Microsoft Cloud is the key technology in Avanade’s cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused on maximizing value from cloud adoption. We help our clients with their journey to the cloud. We design and implement the optimal infrastructure, analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Azure as well as Microsoft- and Office365 including being evergreen in a constantly evolving cloud environment.
We give you an exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally together with other talented, passionate, and dedicated consultants, in close cooperation and teamwork with our clients.
Our new Norwegian Cloud Center is looking for experienced Cloud Engineers/Site Reliability Engineers!
As our Site Reliability Engineer, you will
Build and operate scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions for our clients hosted in Azure. You will have a solid understanding of cloud fundamentals, including deployment methods, the security of cloud solutions, and cost management, and use these to continually improve the infrastructures we deploy and manage for our clients.
In this role, you will work across our portfolio of clients where we deliver and support solutions with Windows, Linux, and Cloud varying from traditional infrastructure in Azure to cloud-native, from Active Directory to Machine Learning and Enterprise Migrations to Mission Critical Application Hosting.
Areas of responsibilities will be
- Working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects, supporting our customers' cloud transformation and operations initiatives.
- You will deploy core Azure solutions across the Azure platform (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects.
- Work within our shared service to support one or more clients or projects and internal support to the team with your specialist areas.
- Ensure systems that transition are kept in-line with the availability and uptime requirements and identifying improvement opportunities to meet and exceed these metrics.
- Participate in scheduled on-call support rotation for providing 24/7 tier-2 on-call support.
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution of local and remote infrastructure and storage incidents involving existing and newly deployed solutions.
- Maintain environment documentation and procedures.
- Find, implement and operationalize environment improvements through a continual process.
You are technical and enjoy solving technical challenges and thrive working with diverse teams and have confidence in advising on issues seen with infrastructure/tools. You are willing to knowledge share and cross-skill across teams. Have strong written and oral/presentation skills in both English and any of the Scandinavian languages.
Skills profile we are looking for in our Site Reliability Engineer are
- Deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Operating Systems: Windows; Linux.
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft software, including Active Directory, Servers OS, Client OS, SQL and System Center products.
- Understanding networking technologies: VLAN, DNS/DHCP, IPv4, VPN, and the OSI 7 layer model.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud solutions and technologies.
- Experience running a highly available cloud environment with strong operating controls, including.
- Mature ITSM process, procedures and tools.
- Achievement of OLAs and SLA’s.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell, ability to develop PowerShell scripts for automation activities.
Why Avanade? Because there’s literally no place like this
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications).
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally.
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression.
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
- We have two parent companies that give us a strong ecosystem with space to be ourselves.
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
- If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
Ikke stillingen for deg? Send oss gjerne din informasjon gjennom Candidate Community så vi kan holde kontakten, og så sier vi fra når en stilling åpner seg. Følg oss gjerne på Avanade Norge LinkedIn, der legger vi ut alle åpninger.