Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Trondheim
Area of expertise:
Infrastructure / Unified Communications
We are looking for Service Operations Senior Consultants and Managers! Could this be you?
Infrastructure at Avanade Norway and your role
As our Technology Management consultant, you will be part of our accomplished Infrastructure Talent Community with currently 14 consultants. Everything is done based on Microsoft Cloud such as the Azure platform, Microsoft365, and Office365 with the latest tools and technologies. Microsoft Cloud is the key technology in Avanade’s cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused on maximizing value from cloud adoption. We help our clients with their journey to the cloud. We design and implement the optimal infrastructure, analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Azure as well as Microsoft- and Office365 including being evergreen in a constantly evolving cloud environment.
We give you an exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally together with other talented, passionate, and dedicated consultants, in close cooperation and teamwork with our clients.
We are looking for people to join our newly started Norwegian Cloud Center as our Technology Management consultant!
As a member of Technology Management, you will be
Working with several customers on various projects and with diverse products and services where the main area is Cloud, and the focus is Azure & O365. Your passion for the technology and cloud goes hand in hand with innovation and the way you conduct engineering with and towards your customers.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Responsible for defining configuration and capacity planning for your technology.
- Drive and uphold technology usage across projects and portfolios.
- Proactively identify and share key technology improvements as well as threats with our delivery teams
- Develop tools, processes, and dashboards that enhance the delivery of our services to our clients.
- Review and approve patches and updates to the technology that you support.
- Train, mentor, and coach reactive and proactive teams from a technology and tools perspective.
- Run technical programs e.g. Problem Management, Deployment, Training Management etc
- You are technology-driven and eager to learn and share knowledge driving cross-skilling across the team.
- Willing to work in a consistent, methodical, and repetitive manner to ensure ongoing good results.
- Dedication to continuous improvement.
- You have attention to detail.
- You have excellent operational and infrastructure practices.
Your experience is likely to be:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience and excellent working knowledge of troubleshooting IaaS /PaaS in Azure, having a Azure Solutions Expert Certified or Azure Administrator Associate badge.
- Minimum Level 300/400 for Windows Server and at least 1 other technologies (including being the acknowledged SME) in either: Azure, Linux, Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, F5/Cisco, SQL, SAN storage, Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure Identity Management, Azure Sentinel, Log Analytics, Virtual Networking, KQL.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities to include at least 1 of the following technologies on Azure: Platform as a Service, (PaaS), Azure Privileged Identity Management, (PIM), Docker and Kubernetes.
Why Avanade? Because there’s literally no place like this
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications).
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally.
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression.
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
- We have two parent companies that give us a strong ecosystem with space to be ourselves.
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
- If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
Ikke stillingen for deg? Send oss gjerne din informasjon gjennom Candidate Community så vi kan holde kontakten, og så sier vi fra når en stilling åpner seg. Følg oss gjerne på Avanade Norge LinkedIn, der legger vi ut alle åpninger.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.