Senior UX Designer
Area of expertise:
Senior UX Designer
At the Avanade London Digital Innovation Studio, we design value into our client’s products & services through thoughtfully-crafted, intelligently-engineered connected experiences.
We are currently looking for a UX Designer, someone that has well rounded experience as part of a design team. Our Digital Studio is where our designers, technologists and engineers come together to solve complex business problems. We need people who are eager to learn, are resourceful and self-motivated.
You should be commutable to London for this role and you must have an online portfolio that shows your design process.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
- 4+ years relevant UX design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Human-computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Service Design, or similar
- Experience may substitute for degree
- Experience with UX disciplines such as UX Design, research methods, information architecture, and usability testing
- Experience translating requirements into design specifications
· Strong knowledge of human-centred design methods
- Strong user research and usability strategies knowledge
- Strong design thinking and workshop facilitation skills
- Strategic mindset
- Strong soft skills
- Leading your design work on a project
- Presentation skills
- Sketch or Axure
- InVision (including Freehand)
- Optimal Workshop (or similar)
What we offer
- Unrivalled development and training
- Competitive base salary
- Extended benefits, annual bonus and an excellent pension
- Access to Avanade University
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.