Learning Coordinator - Leadership Development
Area of expertise:
- Program planning, preparation & delivery – Assist in delivery planning, plus coordination of the leadership development team’s relates activities to keep leadership development workstreams on track and functioning smoothly; for example - scheduling, vendor partnering, program monitoring, participant scorecards, procurement.
- Financial management & governance – Partner with project leaders to ensure execution is within budget by tracking billing, payments and other financial transactions whilst adhering to Avanade’s policies.
- Communications and listening cycles– Partnering with SMEs and project leaders to development workstream communications/internal marketing and listening sessions.
- Analytics – Partner with SMEs to create scorecards, reports, and insights in alignment with internal client expectations.
- Resources – Lead the evolution, maintenance, and monthly communication of the Leadership Development catalogue to agreed stakeholder groups.
- Evolution & innovation – Prioritize in ways that enable you to evolve and innovate within the Talent Management practice and your personal practice to accelerate impact for our clients and grow your own career.
- Excellent prioritization skills - Organization/ task management: being able to manage various workstreams in parallel.
- Strong written communication skills - Proven verbal communications skills, plus able to effectively work with leadership and other team members as One Avanade.
- Strong PM 101 skills plus experience in managing of and collaborating within complex projects
- Strong vendor, financial, procurement and venue partnering skills.
- Strong cross-cultural awareness and emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship management)
- Strong LMS experience
- Some experience of content development.
- Some knowledge and experience with participant assessments – using a recognized survey tool.
- Some experience conducting simple quantitative and qualitative analysis potential to build related score cards and reports in partnership with SMEs.
- Some experience of Learner/User experience design environments.
- MS Excel – e.g., proficiency with VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables and beyond.
- MS PowerPoint skills - an eye for detail on formatting and graphics/charts.
- MS teams and One note – proficient.
- MS Outlook – proficient
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.